Biopharmaceuticals expertise in the Centre-Val de Loire region
Regional academic researchers and companies lead or support translational projects. Projects include target selection, biopharmaceuticals design and evaluation from R&D to clinical stages.
- Antibodies: the Laboratory of Excellence MAbImprove gathers academic research teams and projects on monoclonal antibodies and immunoconjugates for therapeutic and diagnostic applications
- Vaccines: historical expertise in the region, new generations of vaccines
- mRNA and metabolites produced by cell factories
- Sequencing of antibody repertoires and analysis; antibody isolation
- Artificial intelligence applied to protein-protein interaction (target-biopharmaceuticals) to accelerate new biopharmaceuticals discovery
- Organic and bioorthogonal chemistry, bioconjugation of small molecules on antibodies
- Analytical methods applied to biopharmaceuticals and bioproduction process
- In vivo evaluation of biopharmaceuticals and biomarkers by PK/PD and by imaging
- Synthetic biology
- Formulation, vectorization, and administration methods
- Generation of better preclinical models to validate biological effect
- Develop clinical studies for biopharmaceuticals evaluation
Therapeutic areas: immuno-inflammatory, infectious, respiratory, cardio-vascular, neurological diseases, oncological and fertility disorders.